Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy 98th Birthday Ceylan's grandma

I made this card over the weekend for my friend's grandma who turned 98 on Saturday. They had a little party for her and she was so appreciative to see everyone. Ceylan loved this card (it was her absolute favorite of all that I've ever made- she actually loves all my cards and begs me to send her a card. I should start just randomly sending them to her. She has already put the tickler in my ear that this year she turns 40 so I'll have to come up with something great.

Grandma is so funny. She loves chocolate. In fact, the word love may not even begin to describe it. Since Valentine's Day is the day before, she seems to get a lot of half price chocolates...and trust me, it's perfect for grandma. I was helping Mark pack things up and had the pile of chocolate in my hand to go back to grandma's room. She thought I was taking her chocolates with me to my house, not taking them to her room. I assured her that I was only getting them piled up to go back to her room. : )

Ceylan's mom loved elephants so now Ceylan and grandma love elephants. I used bright and cheerful colors for her card because hitting 98 is a big accomplishment. I used the Eat Cake pack from The Paper Studio and my new Stampin' Up! fringe scissors.



Supplies: paper: Neenah (white), The Paper Studio (eat cake paper pack), SU daffodil. Stamps: Stampabilities/The Paper Studio. Accessories: corner rounder, SU circle punches, balloon punch, Cuttlebug, Walter the Elephant die, Cricut, Robotz cartridge, bakers twine, SU fringe scissors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.